Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Year so Far [In Photos ]


Hi guys. Recently i've been hesitant on posting. I can't seem to find the perfect start to this blog but after some reflections, i settled with this.

My year so far [in photos]. A lot of times, its hard to put into words what exactly i want to say.

Because of this, i'm grateful for photography, which speaks for me - like a mouthpiece. My emotions are weaving into each and every shot and through them, i hope you can understand my roller coaster of complexity and simplicity.

{ January }



The year begins with a bokeh. An appreciation for focus.
And falling in love with details. (as well as a lusting for a Canon camera}
February }

me abusing emily dickinson's poetry book to express my own little 3d poem



{ March }

the moment when my little bro, Nathan, became my prized model

{ April}

a determination to learn how to paint. but for now i'll just play pretend

and an obsession with flowers & their proper funeral burials
{ May}

when i actually started to notice the short lifespan of spring flowers
and the little bruises that formed on my heart because of that
and after seeing beautiful & delicious cake
she cried with determination "i will learn how to bake & make cakes pretty"
                         
                                    { June}

                            
thanks to my friend's sacrifice (risking death by rounding up geese)
 i was able to take this adorable photo 
                            & more to come as the year goes on!
                            Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cool idea! and of course, all your photos are INSANELY ARTSY. I am mindblown by your talent. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww <333 whyareyousokind&sweet&auggggs

      no i am mindblown by your sweetness *cries*
      thank you ; i'm not that artsy but i try OTL

      Delete